Capability sourcing is a proven mechanism deployed by almost all large enterprises today. What began as a pure cost-cutting measure has evolved into a way to create real sustained value. Firm routinely use it to gain capabilities that they don't have in-house, or to strengthen capabilities they do have, for everything from IT development to research, analytic and business processes.
Our team's work in capability sourcing, outsourcing and offshoring improves clients' internal and external customer satisfaction, enhances their competitive position, and typically lowers costs by 30-50%
WHAT WE DO
We can provide companies end-to-end solutions for achieving capability sourcing excellence. This would include:
- Internal process & resource assessment
- Blueprint / road-map design
- Outsourcing partner / Vendor selection
- Contract negotiation
- Implementation & Transition Management
Our team-members have been involved in several complex and high-profile resource optimization projects, which includes:
- Setting up of a captive center in India for a top Financial Institution. Starting with 200 FTEs, the center today has 5000+ FTEs
- Cost analysis, competitive benchmarking and optimization strategy for a 3000 FTE captive center in India to make it competitive against third-party suppliers
- End-to-end outsourcing strategy and planning for one of world's largest Asset Management Company.
- Engagement structuring and contract negotiation for $100M+ projects for a finance major
- Process and technology outsourcing strategy and transition planning for one of world's largest publishing firm