Well-researched information and detailed data analysis have become the fundamental building blocks of sound business decisions. Structured, semi-structured, and unstructured data across internal business systems and external sources like social media, market data, and syndicated research are creating tremendous opportunities to create insights. Meaningful insights in-turn are used for taking the right decisions at both strategic and tactical levels.
However, many organizations are unable to harness the data, or to embed that data-driven insight into business processes in a scaled manner. This requires structured problem solving, research capability (both primary and secondary research), and in-depth analysis skills (either at spreadsheet level or database level).
Our research and analytics services range from data gathering and analysis to on-site diagnostics to customized analytics. At iLEAD we help develop & prove/disprove hypotheses, analyze industry trends, or create a clear picture of a competitive landscape.
Company and Industry Research
- Detailed Company Profiles and Analysis
- SWOT, Value Chain Analysis, Stock and Shareholding Analysis
- Market Data, Trend Analysis, Competitive Landscaping
- Economy Studies and Demographic Profiling
Big Data Analytics
- Customer Profiling, Transaction Profiling, Prospect database analysis
- Primary and secondary research for an Asian electronics major looking to enter Indian market
- Data modelling to arrive at optimum selling price for different products of client
- Data mining of an E-Commerce website to derive a buying trend and accordingly show related advertisements to same demographics
- Survey and polling system for one of world's top market research system
- Development of an ICT infrastructure Index for companies across 7 countries in APAC region
- Identifying potential acquisition targets across APAC in the digital solutions space
Love the intellectual challenges of working in research and consulting? Find out how iLEAD offers an amazing balance between learning, growth, challenges and financial benefits.