Business processes are continuously evolving across organizations, and the pace of these changes is increasing by the minute. As companies adapt to new competitive forces, corporate strategies and innovation, internal processes often breakdown or become inefficient.
Moreover, new technologies are continuously allowing more and more processes to be automated, reducing cycle times and inefficiencies, while increasing the competitiveness and profitability of the organization.
We employ an integrated approach to improving business processes by bringing process consulting and technology development together.
- Process Documentation, using SIPOC
- Process Analysis & Opportunity Identification
- Business case of Process Improvement / Cost-Benefit Analysis
- Technology Requirement Documentation / Information Architecture
Our team-members have executed several process consulting projects, including:
- Process analysis and automation identification for a large publishing company
- Process analysis and resource optimization for an mutual fund company
- Financial forecasting process changes for a commodity company